Terms and Conditions of Sale
By booking tickets with South Hill Park you are agreeing to and are bound by the terms and conditions listed below. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Can I Reserve Tickets Without payment?
We reserve the right not to accept reservations.
We will release all reservations without notice if unpaid by the time stated at the time of booking.
You can only make reservations in person at the box office or by calling the box office on +44 (0)1344 484 123.
What concessions and discounts are available?
- children (16yrs and under),
- students (17yrs+ and in full time education),
- registered unemployed,
- registered disabled,
- and those over 65yrs.
Please bring proof of status.
When available, we display concession information next to the event and in the printed brochure.
We reserve the right to make discounted ticket offers to selected current or potential customers at any time.
All offers are subject to availability and change at short notice.
Not all offers are available when booking online.
Offers and discounts do not apply for tickets already purchased.
Please note that you can only use one special offer or discount for each event.
How can I use my BFC e+ card points at SHP?
South Hill Park no longer offers free Memberships to E Plus cardholders in exchange for points. South Hill Park does offer a range of seasonal deals for E Plus cardholders and these can be found on the E Plus website. Please bring e+ card with you to make the purchase.
All offers are subject to availability.
All offers are not available when booking online. Offers and discounts do not apply for tickets already purchased.
Please note that you can only use e+ card discount offer for each event.
Is There a Booking Fee?
We charge £1 for postage of tickets.
Can I Cancel my Ticket(s)?
Exchanges, Refunds and Cancellations
Refunds are not permitted except for cancelled performances.
You may only exchange tickets to another performance of the same production up to 48 hours before the scheduled performance time. An admin charge of £1 per ticket will be charged.
In all cases the original tickets must be returned at time of exchange. South Hill Park Members will not be charged. Transfer of tickets from one production to another is not possible.
Any previous handling or transaction charges are non-refundable.
We regret that no exchange is possible for lost or mislaid tickets, or for tickets lost in the post.
Online donations and memberships are non-refundable.
We permit no other cancellations outside of these terms.
For a cancelled performance our maximum liability to you is the face value only of the tickets purchased. This also applies for abandoned performances when less than half the performance has taken place.
Ticket Refunds and Re-Sales
We cannot refund tickets once purchased.
If you wish to return tickets on the day of a show, and we have sold out the show, we will endeavour to resell your tickets for you. There is a £1 administration fee per ticket for re-sales. We cannot guarantee the re-sale of tickets. We can only resell original tickets.
We will refund sold tickets, less the administration charge, by a credit using the original method of payment. We will refund sold tickets to the person who made the original booking only.
We reserve the right not to accept tickets for re-sale.
We do not operate a returns list in advance for sold out performances. We place any returned tickets on sale immediately.
Can I Resell my Ticket(s)?
Any ticket sold for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than South Hill Park will be invalid for entry.
Patrons are not permitted to attempt to resell tickets on or around the theatre premises.
How do I get my Ticket(s)?
Tickets are only posted to UK mainland addresses. We only post tickets to the address registered with the credit/debit card company.
For performances fewer than seven days away, we hold tickets for collection at the box office.
You may also choose to collect your tickets at the box office if this is more convenient to you. Please advise the operator when making your booking, or select the “Hold at Box Office” option when booking online. There is also an option to print your tickets at home when ordering online.
You must produce the credit or debit card used to make the booking with if collecting tickets from the box office. We may not release tickets without this.
What if my Ticket(s) do not Arrive/I lose my Ticket(s)?
Please bring appropriate identification (bank statement, utility bill etc.) or the card you used for the original booking.
We regret that for security reasons we can only issue duplicate tickets on the day of the performance. We can only issue duplicate tickets to the person who made the original booking.
Please note that for some performances, e.g. with unreserved seating, it will not be possible to issue duplicate tickets.
What Terms Apply to Membership Purchases?
Members are eligible for ticket discounts from the moment you buy your membership.
Your membership is registered under the email address you used to join, please log-in with this email in order to make use of any available discounts for your booking.
Membership purchases are final and are non-refundable. Please ensure that you are happy with your selection before confirming payment.
How Will my Personal Data be Used?
Disclosure of your personal details at the time of booking gives us consent to the collection of this information. It also gives us consent for the safe storage and processing of this information, and for processing your order.
Are Children or Babies Admitted?
Children under 12 months are free where admitted, but must be seated on a lap. They do not require a ticket.
A ticket is required for anyone aged 12 months and over, irrespective of whether they occupy a seat or not.
Children aged 10 years or under must be accompanied by someone aged 16 years+.
What are the General House Rules?
- We reserve the right to refuse admission, or eject from the venue, any person we believe is likely to cause a nuisance, disturbance or threat to other patrons, the venue or its employees.
- Please check the date and time printed on the front of your ticket. We cannot always rectify mistakes after a confirmed booking.
- We can only refund tickets for a cancelled performance. Details of our ticket exchange and resale policy are set out above.
- We reserve the right to make any alterations to the advertised programme without the need to offer a refund or exchange.
- In the event of a cancelled performance, we will not be liable for extra travel or accommodation expenses. This also applies for a performance abandoned part way through.
- Entry and re-entry are by ticket only.
- Photography, film and audio recording of any kind is strictly prohibited, unless otherwise notified. We may confiscate any devices used for such activity at the ticket holder’s own risk.
- We are not responsible for the loss or damage to your personal property whilst at the venue.
- Strobe lighting, smoke effects, loud bangs and gunshots are sometimes used in productions.
- This is a no smoking venue.
- The venue does not have a cloakroom.
- Eating and drinking inside the auditorium is not permitted.
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience.
- We are not responsible for the late running of any performances due to circumstances beyond our control.
- We do not operate a Dress Code policy.
- Under 5s are not admitted unless otherwise stated.
Site Terms and Conditions
Your continued use of this site confirms your acceptance of these terms.
Viewing the Site
We highly recommend updating to the newest version of whatever browser you are using to view this website.
We support the following desktop browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9 and newer
- Chrome 33 and newer
- Safari 5 and newer
- Firefox 4 and newer
Note: Some site features won’t function as expected on Internet Explorer 8 as the site has been optimised for newer browsers using the latest HTML 5 and CSS 3 technologies.
The website interface has been developed to work on both desktop and mobile/tablet devices.
We support the following mobile browsers:
- Safari (default browser)
Note: Android default browser varies per mobile device.
If a site feature doesn’t work when using a browser version listed above, please provide as much of the following information as you can when you contact us:
- An explanation of the issue.
- Identify the browser and version you were using.
- Identify the operating system and version on your computer.
- A screenshot of your issue.
Use of this Site
You may print and download material from this site if you do not change or reproduce it without our prior written consent.
Where possible we try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in site down time. We are not obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Material
When using this site visitors must not post or send to or from this site any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom,
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
Links to and from Other Sites
You can link to this site if you observe the conditions below:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this site; and
- the site from which you link to does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By breaching the clauses above you will indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this site as a result of such linking.
We provide all material on this site without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on this site at your own discretion.
Exclusion of Liability
Nothing in these terms exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded under the law of the United Kingdom.