Atrium Bar & Restaurant
The Atrium Bar & Restaurant offers a variety of food and drink designed to make your visit to South Hill Park even more enjoyable. Whether you’re here for a business meeting, to catch up with friends or if you fancy dining out in style before a show, we’ve got it covered.
Atrium Bar & Restaurant opening hours
Times subject to change on show nights
Breakfast is served Monday to Sunday 9.30-11am
Kitchen opening hours
We now offer a variety of vegan dishes – see our menus below.
Would you like to book a table?
Please see below for the various methods to book a table.
If you are coming to eat before seeing a show, please ensure you arrive by 6pm to allow plenty of time to enjoy your meal.
Most major credit cards accepted.
The Atrium Bar and Restaurant is managed by Peas and Carrots Limited, the exclusive in-house catering company for South Hill Park Arts Centre & Wilde Theatre.
Our Christmas Menus
Mon to Sun 9.30 – 11am
Includes; toasted teacakes, bacon baps, sausage baps and vegetarian baps.
booking a table
To avoid disappointment, we recommend you book a table in advance of visiting the restaurant as it can get very busy, especially during peak times. Please use one of the following methods to reserve a table:
- Call the catering office on 01344 416 233
- Send a text stating your requirements to 07774311910
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AtriumBarSHP
If booking a table for Sunday lunch, please note we can only take bookings up until 8pm on Saturday evening.
About the Atrium Bar & Restaurant
Simon Trundle created Atrium Bar at South Hill Park using his years of experience in catering and passion for great food.
The key to our proven success is the ability to deliver our service in a way that is truly exceptional.
We develop our menus to ensure we use as much fresh produce as possible. We prepare our dishes on site for each individual service.
Atrium Bar’s dedicated team members provide our customers the highest standards in service.
We strive to ensure standards are exceptional every day. Our clients can expect a consistently high standard of both food and service.
Our success is our people. We believe in corporate social responsibility, ethical working practices, and looking after each other. We are committed to maintaining the family values which have made us the success we are today.
Atrium Bar encompasses the following key areas:
- Use of fresh produce throughout our menu.
- Free fresh fruit for all kids.
- A Sunday Roast offer prepared to order using the best fresh, quality meats and vegetables.
- Great purchasing – sustainable, local and ethical with a supplier relationship commitment.
- Commitment to using local suppliers using local products.
- Rainforest Alliance beverages to ensure the growers get a fair deal.
- The highest levels of service and quality across all we do.
- Care and respect for everyone we serve and work with.