The Atrium Bar & Restaurant Re-opening
Service Times: Mon & Tue 10am – 2pm, and Wed – Sun 10am – 6pm. The kitchen is open Mon & Tue 12noon – 2pm, Sat 12noon – 6pm and Sun 12noon – 5pm.
Show Nights: The bar is open until 8pm. The kitchen is open until 7pm.
We strongly recommend you pre-order pre-show and interval drinks when attending a performance in the Wilde Theatre. You can do so by emailing email@example.com – you can find the drinks list below.
- If you pre-order your drinks, they will be awaiting collection as you enter the building
- Please note that the Wilde Bar will be closed at all times due to health & safety
- Please also note that the Atrium Bar will be closing at 8pm on show nights, so no bar service will be available after this time if you do not pre-order your drinks
- Cinema Snack Pack – available by pre-order only. For only £7 you can receive a hot or soft drink, family size bag of sweets and an ice cream tub on presentation of your cinema ticket.
- Burger and Beer Friday – available on Friday Comedy Nights only. Treat yourself to a burger and beer for only £12 before you enjoy a night of laughter.
Please keep yourself, other customers and the team safe by following these guidelines when visiting the Atrium Bar & Restaurant:
- Please only visit South Hill Park if you are well
- Observe signage about moving around – for example queuing and using the entrance and exit points
- Please use the bins provided
- Please be patient with staff and other customers – these changes are new for everyone
- Please use sanitizer when you enter the building
- Respect one another’s personal space
- Please don’t arrange to meet in large groups
- Please don’t move the furniture – it has been positioned for social distancing.