Atrium Bar & Restaurant Covid-19 Measures
Following the Government’s road map out of lockdown the Atrium Bar & Restaurant will re-open from Wed 14 April for a table service in the Marquee outside, plus a take away service. A full menu is on offer and we are able to serve alcoholic drinks. The full range of bar products is available. We hope to re-open socially distanced inside dining from 17 May.
Service Times: Wednesday to Saturday 11am – 8pm, Sunday 11am – 5pm
Toilets are open to customers only, in line with Government guidelines. Clear signage will be provided to assist customers.
Please keep yourself, other customers and the team safe by following these guidelines when visiting the Atrium Bar & Restaurant:
- Please only visit South Hill Park if you are well
- Observe and follow signage about moving around – for example queuing and using the correct entrance and exit points
- Please use the bins provided
- Please wear a face mask in South Hill Park, except when sitting down at a table
- Please be patient with staff and other customers and abide by the guidelines. Non-compliance will mean no service
- Please use sanitizer when you enter the building
- All customers must provide by law: name, contact number, date and time of visit, when entering the bar area or Atrium Restaurant. You can scan the QR code which is available in the restaurant area
- Respect one another’s personal space
- The rule of 6 applies – only 6 people are allowed in one group
- Please don’t move the furniture – it has been positioned for social distancing
- Please remember we are required to follow these guidelines by law.
Thank you for your co-operation.