Correct as of Thursday 27 January 2022
South Hill Park Arts Centre will continue to implement a number of measures to ensure all our guests and staff feel safe during their visit – whether they are enjoying a meal in the Atrium Bar & Restaurant, seeing a live performance in the theatre, watching a cinema screening, attending one of our courses & workshops, viewing an exhibition, or having a function in one of our beautiful rooms to hire.
Our priority is the health and well-being of all that come to the Arts Centre, so we will continue to monitor Government guidelines in regards to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In light of the new Government instructions, from Thursday 27 January we ask that all members of the public:
- Consider taking a lateral flow test on the day of your visit – we will not ask you to show the result;
- Consider wearing a face covering/mask whilst inside South Hill Park. You will not be asked to wear one and it is your personal choice;
- Sanitise your hands on entry, using one of the dispensers provided;
- Not attend if you have a continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste and smell;
- Not attend if you have been asked to self-isolate or received a positive PCR or lateral flow result.
Throughout the building the following measures are staying in place:
- Regular and thorough cleaning;
- Hand sanitiser stations;
- Protective screens at Box Office;
- Our ventilation system will be working at all times, to ensure a constant supply of fresh air is introduced. This may cause the temperature in the venue to drop slightly, so if the weather is cold outside you may wish to bring an extra layer;
- Encouraging cash-free payments.
Booking your tickets
Advance booking is recommended. To reduce contact, tickets are available to book online and print via email, or you can present an e-ticket. If you wish to collect your ticket from the Box Office, please arrive in plenty of time to do so.
Should South Hill Park be forced to close due to the COVID-19 situation and your booking is cancelled, we will offer the opportunity to donate the cost of your ticket, receive credit on your account, or ask for a full refund.
Attending the theatre
We ask that if you, or any of your party, meet any of the following criteria on the day of the performance, that you do not attend:
- In the last 7 days, have developed a new, continuous cough, lost your sense of smell or taste, or had a high temperature.
- In the last 7 days, have tested positive for Covid-19 using a PCR or lateral flow test.
Thank you for your co-operation in helping us continue to keep our visitors, and our staff, safe. We look forward to seeing you!