Correct as of 13 July 2021
South Hill Park Arts Centre is thrilled to be able to fully welcome back audiences from 19 July. We will continue to implement a number of measures to ensure our customers and staff continue to feel safe during their visit – whether they are visiting the Atrium Bar & Restaurant, seeing a live performance, watching a cinema screening, attending one of our many courses & workshops, taking a look around an exhibition, or having a celebration/function in one of our beautiful rooms to hire.
Our priority is the health and well-being of all that come to the Arts Centre, so we will continue to monitor Government guidelines as the country begins to fully ease restrictions.
Throughout the building the following measures are staying in place:
- Regular and thorough cleaning
- Hand sanitiser stations
- Protective screens at Box Office
- Wearing of face coverings to be worn by staff and visitors when in close contact with others will be encouraged, but they will no longer be compulsory to wear
- Socially-distanced seating plans and classes will stay in place until September
- Our ventilation system will be working at all times, to ensure a constant supply of fresh air is introduced. This may cause the temperature of the venue to drop slightly, so if the weather is cold outside you may wish to bring an extra layer.
- Encouraging cash-free payments.
Booking your tickets
Advance booking is recommended. To reduce contact, tickets are available to book online and print via email, or you can present an e-ticket. If you wish to collect your ticket from the Box Office, please arrive in plenty of time to do so.
Should South Hill Park be forced to close due to the Covid-19 situation and your booking is cancelled, we will offer the opportunity to donate the cost of your ticket, receive credit on your account, or ask for a full refund.
Arriving at the theatre
We ask that if you, or any of your party, meet any of the following criteria on the day of the performance, that you do not attend:
- In the last 7 days, have developed a new, continuous cough, lost your sense of smell or taste, or had a high temperature.
- In the last 21 days, have tested positive for Covid-19.
- In the last 21 days, have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- In the last 21 days, have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace system and told to self-isolate.
Thank you for helping us keep you, our customers, and our staff safe. We look forward to welcoming you back to South Hill Park Arts Centre.