Robin Hood Wanted Posters! Childrens’ Art Competition
To celebrate South Hill Park’s summer sensation Robin Hood – A Musical Celebration we are launching a competition for children aged 5-8yrs and 9-11yrs to create Wanted Posters for the heroes of our production for a chance to win a family of 6 tickets to the production. Design your own Robin Hood or Maid Marian poster! The winners will have their artwork on display in the foyer of the Wilde Theatre.
Entries can be in any art medium (paints, pencils, etc.,) but no larger than A3. Please read full details of the terms and conditions below.
Entries should be sent to South Hill Park Arts Centre with a completed Entry Form and the child’s name clearly marked on the back of the artwork. Return your artwork with completed permission slip, see below to South Hill Park Box Office or by post to: Robin Hood Competition, South Hill Park, Ringmead, Bracknell RG12 7PA. A copy of the Entry Form is available at Box Office or Download here: Entry Form.
So, grab your glitter, pens, paint and glue, and get creative this July, just in time for South Hill Park’s family adventure, Robin Hood – A Musical Celebration!
Deadline for entries Monday 23 July, 6pm
Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition you agree to the Terms and Conditions set out below:
- Children must be primary school age to enter this competition. There are two categories 5-8yrs and 9-11yrs.
- If your child attends primary school and they are not yet 5yrs of age they may also enter this competition.
- Photography of artwork: By taking part in this competition you give permission for South Hill Park Arts Centre to use images of the artwork for marketing purposes. Distribution may include, but will not be limited to: online, social media, print and local press.
- Winners will be notified by week beginning Monday 30 July 2018 and be invited to South Hill Park Arts Centre for a press photograph and be presented with their tickets.
- Photography of the winner is subject to parent/guardian’s permission. If you do not give permission for photography of the winner on the entry slip alternative arrangements can be made for collection of tickets.
- Closing date for the competition is Monday 23 July 2018.
- Entries should be accompanied with a completed permission slip from the parent or legal guardian.
- The family ticket includes up to 6 people with a max of 2 adults.
- Meet the cast after the performance but can only be done on the date of the performance attended. The family ticket prize is also subject to availability.
- The prizes for this competition are not transferable to other productions and are not exchangeable for cash value.