As the countdown to ‘Party at the Park’ approaches, we have been asked many of the same questions so thought we would share everything you need to know here!
- South Hill Park site will be closed for access until 11.30am on Saturday 1st August after which time, you can make your way to the clearly signed entrances around the rear field and main entrance.
- No dogs are allowed on site during the event, expect for guide dogs!
- This is a licensed event, so please note, no alcohol will be allowed on site – there will be a security operated bag search upon entry.
- Gazebos are not permitted on site during this event.
- Maximum Capacity Policy will be in operation, so please do aim to arrive as close to midday as you can to avoid disappointment! SHP reserves the right to refuse access if event reaches capacity.
- A day of fun is guaranteed – expect face painters, inflatables, top quality hot and cold food stalls, beer and beverage stalls, and cracking live music! Please note that Party at the Park is free admission, but food, drink, and children’s entertainment will be charged by vendors.
- All adults will be given a wristband on entry – this must be kept on at all times to order at the bar!!
- No visitors under the age of 16yrs will be allowed access to this event without a responsible adult. Entry will be at the discretion of security staff and ID will be requested for proof of age as necessary. SHP reserve the right to refuse entry!
- SHP reserve the right to refuse entry and abusive behaviour towards our staff or other visitors will not be tolerated.
- Please use public transport to get to us, our car park is limited and spaces for vehicles will be rare. We will be unable to accommodate more than 6 disabled spaces but do ask our car park attendants to advise best areas for drop off.
If anyone has any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
We hope to see you at South Hill Park’s first ever Party at the Park, let us know if you’re coming – it’s going to be a hoot!!