Becoming a member of South Hill Park is a great way to support your local arts centre. We offer individual membership and corporate membership.
As a member you enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Priority Booking - at least seven days ahead of the general public
- Free tickets - buy-one-get-one-free for many first night events
- Discount on tickets, courses and workshops
- Advance notice of events - at least seven days ahead of the general public
- Invitations to special events (eg pre-show talks, artists' private views)
- Brochures sent regularly to your home address
- Membership card
- Quiz nights
- Buy nine meals, get the tenth free
Joining as a member couldn't be easier. Please visit the link on the right and if you have booked online through our new website all you have to do is log in and you will then be able to buy or renew your membership. If you are new to online booking, please register your details. You will then be given the option to buy or renew membership.
Individual Bracknell Forest Residents £ 23
Joint/Family Bracknell Forest Residents £ 31
Individual concessions £23
Individual concessions Bracknell Forest Residents £21
South Hill Park's corporate membership is designed for local companies to support the arts and offer benefits for staff at the same time.
Current corporate members are:
Fujitsu Thames Valley Club
If you are interested in becoming a corporate member, please contact Michelle Green, Head of Marketing, to discuss your requiremements on or call 01344 413511.