South Hill Park is currently looking to recruit a weekend evening cleaner to join their Housekeeping team.
As part of the cleaning team you will be responsible for upholding the high standards that South Hill Park offers to all its visitors. This historic building plays host to over 300,000 visitors a year and keeping the building fully operational and presentable is very important to us.
If you think you have the necessary skills and desire to work in this historic Arts Centre, please contact the Operations Manager with a CV and covering letter.
South Hill Park Arts Centre is the creative heart of Berkshire; serving the local community for 43 years and launching the careers of eminent artists such as Kate Winslet, Jamie Cullum and Eddie Izzard. The Trust is about to embark on a transition year; re-negotiating its funding agreement with the local authority, developing other income streams and implementing a stronger commercial strategy, whilst retaining our unique and high quality artistic and workshop programme. We are therefore looking to strengthen the Board of Trustees to help guide us through this period of change. The Trust would like to hear from individuals with a passion for the arts who have demonstrable experience in finance, education, business or arts management.
In general terms the Board of Trustees is responsible for the governance, strategic direction and financial viability of the arts centre. The role of a Trustee involves serious work and significant commitment of time. The rewards are lively debate over a wide range of interesting and important topics, a collaborative spirit among Trustees and staff and respect for each other’s expertise and personalities.
Every Trustee should have:
- A strong commitment to the aims and objective of the Charity, the it does and the ways in which its activities fit together
- An ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary board whilst contributing an independent perspective and special expertise
- An interest in maintaining South Hill Park’s reputation as a creative and socially useful charity and an interest in social enterprise
- A pro-active willingness to introduce key contacts: corporate, trusts and foundations and high net worth individuals to the work of the Charity
- A willingness to interact with the CEO and key members of staff
- A willingness to devote time and effort
- Good, independent judgement
- A willingness to listen and learn
- An understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of Trusteeship
If you would like an informal discussion about this role please contact Ron McAllister, Chief Executive on 01344 413529 or email email@example.com. To apply, please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekend Bar Staff
South Hill Park’s Atrium Bar and Restaurant are recruiting for weekend bar staff to join our enthusiastic and friendly team within a busy (but beautiful) establishment. No experience required.
Part time hours available across weekends in our three bars and restaurant.
For any other information, pop in and see us or send us an email.
Applicants must be over 18.
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com