Bringing you the best live comedy for over 30 years.
Our regular Friday comedy night with four acts performing each week. This is a very popular event and often a sell-out, so booking early is recommended.
Queuing starts at 7.30pm, doors open at 8pm and the show begins at 8.30pm.
Suitable for 18yrs+
• Unreserved seating – the Cellar Bar is a small and intimate venue so groups may not always be able to sit together. This event is first come, first served.
• The seating in the Cellar Bar is stools only.
• The bar accepts cash payment only, not card.
• Tickets for The Comedy Cellar must be collected from Box Office – they cannot be posted out or printed at home.
• When booking, please advise Box Office if wheelchair access is required.
Now in its 38th year, The Comedy Cellar is the longest running Comedy Club in the UK outside of London. Established in October 1986, it is one of the most cherished gigs on the circuit, beloved by audiences and acts alike.
Under the direction of Simon Houlihan of The Comedy Company Ltd, this highly acclaimed club has played host to most of the big names in comedy and continues to showcase the best new and established acts every Friday.
The Cellar was the starting point for many of our top comedians. Previous stars to have graced the stage include Al Murray, Omid Djalili, Eddie Izzard, Greg Davies, Sarah Millican, Andy Parsons, Micky Flanagan, Katherine Ryan, Jack Whitehall and Russell Howard.
All comedy clubs should be like this – Adam Bloom, Comedian & Writer
List of Acts
Please note that all line-ups are subject to change at short notice.