Correct as of 30 November 2021
South Hill Park Arts Centre will continue to implement a number of measures to ensure our customers and staff feel safe during their visit – whether they are visiting the Atrium Bar & Restaurant, seeing a live performance, watching a cinema screening, attending one of our many courses & workshops, taking a look around an exhibition, or having a function in one of our beautiful rooms to hire.
Our priority is the health and well-being of all that come to the Arts Centre, so we will continue to monitor Government guidelines as the country eases restrictions.
Throughout the building the following measures are staying in place:
- Regular and thorough cleaning.
- Hand sanitiser stations.
- Protective screens at Box Office.
- Wearing of face coverings by staff and visitors, when in close contact with others, will be strongly encouraged – but they will no longer be compulsory to wear.
- Our ventilation system will be working at all times, to ensure a constant supply of fresh air is introduced. This may cause the temperature in the venue to drop slightly, so if the weather is cold outside you may wish to bring an extra layer.
- Encouraging cash-free payments.
Booking your tickets
Advance booking is recommended. To reduce contact, tickets are available to book online and print via email, or you can present an e-ticket. If you wish to collect your ticket from the Box Office, please arrive in plenty of time to do so.
Should South Hill Park be forced to close due to the COVID-19 situation and your booking is cancelled, we will offer the opportunity to donate the cost of your ticket, receive credit on your account, or ask for a full refund.
Arriving at the theatre
We ask that if you, or any of your party, meet any of the following criteria on the day of the performance, that you do not attend:
- In the last 7 days, have developed a new, continuous cough, lost your sense of smell or taste, or had a high temperature.
- In the last 21 days, have tested positive for Covid-19.
Thank you for helping us continue to keep our visitors, and our staff, safe. We look forward to seeing you!