Inside activites for family fun this Easter
We know the Easter bank holiday normally means lots of family time outside when the weather is sunny and warm, but there are still plenty of ways to have fun inside while you are helping to protect the NHS and save lives by staying home.
We’ve come up with some ideas of creative activities to keep all the family entertained this Easter;
– Take part in our Community Art Project.
– Learn how to hollow out an egg and decorate your own Easter eggs.
– Do an indoor Easter Egg Hunt – you can either use chocolate eggs, or the eggs you’ve decorated.
– Check out some of the online theatre and dance on offer, including from the National Theatre, The Globe, Sadler Wells, Cyprus Avenue from the Royal Court Theatre, Wind in the Willows from the Palladium, Amsterdam from Orange Tree Theatre, The Shows Must Go On, Soho Theatre On Demand, and Digital Theatre.
– Build a den – you can use anything you have around the house, like sofa cushions, pillow and blankets to make a cosy space for anyone to read, watch a film or just relax.
– Create a short play – you could base it on your favourite book, or make it Easter themed.
– Play some of your favourite board games.
– Create a cereal box puppet theatre.
– Make your own exercise routine or follow along to some of the videos shared online. Everyone Active, which Bracknell Leisure Centre is part of, have been sharing daily challenges to try. Or you could try some of Joe Wicks home workouts and P.E. lessons.
We would love to see and hear what you get up to indoors over Easter – so feel free to share your ideas and activities on social media.
If you are looking for ways to make plans for days out in the future, consider buying a South Hill Park gift voucher to use at a later date when the Arts Centre is fully operational again. Or, if you would like to help support South Hill Park, and are able, please consider making a donation.
Thank you and take care.