february 6 (Tuesday) - 10 (Saturday)
South Hill Park, Ringmead, RG12 7PA
£20.50, Members £17.50, Conc £14.50, Family (Tue & Wed 7.15pm only) £55
A South Hill Park Production William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet “My only love sprung from my only hate. Too early seen unknown, and known too late. Prodigious birth of love it is to me, That
A South Hill Park Production
William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet
“My only love sprung from my only hate.
Too early seen unknown, and known too late.
Prodigious birth of love it is to me,
That I must love a loathed enemy.”
The original tale of star-crossed lovers is re-imagined by the creative team who brought you Macbeth (2017). Amongst the ruins and debris from the aftermath of war, two households continue to fuel their hatred for each other, whilst young love blossoms between Romeo and Juliet. A stunning interpretation ideal for Shakespeare lovers and pupils of the Bard.
South Hill Park Arts Centre also offers schools the opportunity to book a visiting workshop to explore the text with a theatre practitioner. Email email@example.com for details.
Recommended age 9yrs+
- Standard Tickets: £20.50
- Members: £17.50 on all performances or 241 1st performance
- Concessions: £14.50 (see below – all performances). 16yrs and under, 17+ in full-time education, unemployed
- 63 and over: £14.50 (Thu 8 & Fri 9 at 2pm only)
- Wheelchair user/Registered disabled: One ticket full price & free companion ticket. If registered disabled patron attending on his/her own, regular concession price applies.
- Family: £13.75 per person (min 1 adult/1 child, up to 6 tickets (max 2 adults) (Tue 6 & Wed 7 only)
- Front row, Stalls: £14.50 (every performance, no concessions).
Group rates available:
- Groups 10+: £19.50
- Schools 10+: £10.00 (1 in 10 free)
- Schools 20+: £9.00 (1 in 10 free)
Cast and Creative Team
Jack Fairey as Romeo (Peter Pan, Macbeth, The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe)
Laura Hannawin as Juliet (Peter Pan and Macbeth)
Director Joe Malyan
Composer George Jennings
Set Designer by Victoria Spearing
Costume Designer by Anne Thomson