Help with online booking
Our online booking has changed. Read a step-by-step guide here.
1. Select the show or course you would like to book for and click on 'buy tickets' and you will be taken to the booking page. This page will show you a list of available prices and concessions, if applicable.
2. If there is more than one date to choose from, select the date you wish to purchase tickets for and click 'continue'.
3. You can either choose your own seats (only available for the Wilde Theatre and cinema) or let the system choose the best available seats for you. If you select your own seats, please ensure not to leave any single seats free. The system will prompt you if you do and will request you make an alternative selection. The seats in green are the ones available, in grey they are taken. If you select your seats they will turn red. You can zoom in and out to adjust the view on the seating plan. Once you have selected the number of seats you wish to purchase, click on 'confirm seats'.
4. If there is more than price available, you will have to let us know if there are any concessions in your party. Just put the appropriate number in each box and click 'checkout'.
4. You will then see a summary of the tickets you are about to book. If you would like to buy tickets for another show or event, click on 'book more tickets' and you will be taken to a listings page, which you can filter by genre. This list is in date order. When you are done, select your preferred delivery method (Print at Home, Collect or Post - post is subject to a 50p charge) and then click on 'checkout now'.
5. Here you will be prompted to log in, if you are not already. If you are new to South Hill Park or haven't booked online before, please select 'I want to enter my contact details for this sale'. If you are a returning customer, please log in with your email address and password. If we already have your email address on the system, you will be sent a new password to log on to the ticketing system.
6. Then you fill in your card details, tick the terms and conditions box and press complete sale. You have just booked your tickets!