Jobs and opportunities
Crippling the Blacksmith, Part Two: The Boundless Museum
Bracknell Gallery 22 April - 16 May
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join South Hill Park's exhibitions team. We are looking for volunteers to invigilate our next exhibition Crippling the Blacksmith, Part Two: The Boundless Museum.
The yearlong project, led by Jon Lockhart and funded by Arts Council England explores our relationship with museum artifacts and in a broader sense how we share tacit knowledge. The project offers an exciting opportunity to shape ideas of collaboration between artists and public institutions.
Invigilators will look after the Bracknell Gallery space, talk to visitors and will have some responsibility for the Health and Safety of the Gallery. Full Training will be given.
We are looking for responsible and reliable people, able to commit to at least 3 invigilation shifts. An interest or knowledge in contemporary visual arts would be an advantage, but is not essential.
It would be beneficial if the volunteer has access to a car as the arts centre is at least a 30 min walk from the nearest train station. There are busses serving the centre but these can be fewer at weekends and evenings. There is ample free parking at the arts centre.
To register your interest please contact Kate Ratcliffe at , 01344 416240
- Deputy Technical Manager Application Form
- Deputy Technical Manager Job Description
- Part Time House Manager Application Form
- Part Time House Manager Job Description
- Artist in Residence Application Form
- Printmaking Artist in Residence Job Description
- Printmaking Studio Timetable
- Equal Opportunities Statement
- SHP Mission Statement
- Call for Invigilators - Crippling the Blacksmith